Creston Roads being Evaluated
The Maintenance Committee is driving around and assessing the damage from all this rain.
Current known issues:
1. N.Haven is blocked due to a slide between Spains and Spillers.
2. Kestrel between Ironwood and Tom/Marilyn’s. Road impassable. 3. Small slide on Kestrel between Ironwood and Nuthatch.
4. Slide on Creston Dr. near the Husteds.
5. Major road failure below Swanberg on Creston Dr.
4. Several areas with trees down blocking roadways. - Paul Bunyan team being notified.
Please use caution if one needs to travel this morning. Recommendation is to stay off the roads if possible at this time. More information will be posted as the morning goes on.